Friday, September 16, 2011

3rd Week Blogg

What are the most important parts of Earth science? I would personally say the most important part of earth is the Earth's Atmosphere. The Atmosphere is a thin Layer of gas which surrounds the earth air gets thinner and thinner the higher you go 90% of all the molecules in the atmosphere are in the troposhere. Air is a mixture of various gases. But I would say this is pretty important. (For some people it can be but for other people it can be boring) I think it would be good because it protects people from future disasters and also because it helps the earth a lot and the people that live in it. We would not understand nothing like how humans where made we would not have an explaintion we would not even know anything like plants, Earth, the weather, And things like that! I would say we all can make good descions all of us on the earth I would say the most impoetant is to stop POLLUTING!! And an other important one is to start throwing trash out our car windows. Cause it makes our (town, city, state) looks very ugly and another important one is Recylce(: !

No comments:

Post a Comment